Educational Guide 2019 Edition in English
This guide in English, has everything for anyone who wants to teach, train or just play DBL Ball. Here what it contains:
- More than 50 exercises and variants for elementary to high school.
- Several teaching plans for 1, 4, 8, 12 classes and even on 2 years.
- Evaluation grid based on the grid C2 interactive of the Quebec Ministry of Education, Recreation and Sport (Canada).
- Presentation of each position on the field.
- Presentation of more than 10 offensive and defensive strategies used by the Quebec’s All-Star Team.
- Presentation of the game phases and explanation of the internal logic of DBL Ball.
- Articles and anecdotes about the creation of DBL Ball.
- It has more than 200 pages, with beautiful pictures and colours for an easy and pleasant reading.
The guide is designed for:
- Physical Education Teachers
- Sports Trainers
- DBL Ball Coaches
- Competitive Players
The guide is spiral binded.
The first and last page is made of cardboard.
Size of the mailing
11 “x 9” x 0.5 “- 2.5 lb.
Available in French
For those looking for the DBL Ball educational guide in French: https://dblball.com/en/produit/educational-guide-2019-edition-french/
Get the rules
The guide contains only a summary of the regulations. To view the complete DBL Ball Rules Book: https://dblball.com/en/reglements/#infolettre-form