Registration for a Complete Training on DBL Ball
This registration is valid for a three-hour training course offered by a certified DBL Ball League trainer. The registration includes a copy of the Pedagogical Guide which is given during the training.
After the training, participants also receive a 15% discount to purchase DBL Ball equipment, valid for up to one year after the training.
The training and the teaching guide are available:
- Physical Education Teachers
- Sports speakers
- DBL Ball coaches
- Competitive players
The training covers the following points:
- Basic and advanced regulations
- Exercises to learn and explain the rules
- DBL Ball techniques
- Offensive and defensive positioning
- Team strategies
- DBL Ball Internal logic
- Arbitration procedures
- Participant evaluation method
Information on the course of the training
- The training takes place indoors in a gym.
- A minimum of 10 participants is required for the smooth running of the training.
- A maximum of 36 participants is allowed per field and trainer present.
- The workshop is practical. The content is transmitted through play and exercises.
Things to bring
- Participants must wear sportswear with good sneakers.
- Wearing knee pads is strongly suggest
- Avoid nylon pants
- Bring a bottle of water.
- All the necessary equipment for the game is provided by the DBL Ball League
Depending on the status of the training, follow the following procedure.
Date of known formation
If the training is at a known date and location, please indicate it in the payment comment to be able to be on the list of participants.
Date of training unknown
Even if there is no training planned in your area soon, you can still buy your registration. Enter your region in the payment comments and a DBL Ball League official will contact you within 48 hours to schedule a training.
The list of workshop for the 2019-2020 season is to be annonced.