Complete DBL Ball Kit for Teachers
Set of two goals, two balls and a teaching guide to teach the DBL Ball.
Official Goal and Ball
The ball and goal models are approved by the DBL Ball League as being official at competitions and tournaments as for adult and junior play.
This goal model is designed for:
- Physical Education Teachers
- Sports Trainers
- DBL Ball coaches
- Competitive level players
Goal Mesurements once set up
- Width 9 ‘
- Depth 2 ‘
- Height 42 ”
Size of the box
51 “x 11” x 7 “- 40 lbs
Specificities of the ball
- Diameter: 8.5 “(21.59 cm)
- Weight: 3/4 lb. (335g)
- Galvanized Steel – One inch tubing.
- Goals have underpaws that do not mark the gym.
The ball is made with two layers of rubber.
- 4 length male rods
- 4 length female rods
- 4 right-sided height post
- 4 left-sided height post
- 4 width rods with end caps
- 4 width female rods
- 2 long pieces of red net
- 2 short pieces of red net
- 2 long pieces of blue net
- 2 short pieces of blue net
- 8 white glides
- 6 fasteners for the net
- 4 nylon fasteners
- 2 visual identifications
- 1 assembly guide
- 2 official balls of DBL Ball
- 1 educational guide
It is not possible to choose your ball color for this product.
The set is delivered in parts. You must assemble it before your first use. Allow 45 minutes and two people for assembly.
The following video explains how to assemble the goals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKT6Q2ccu-Q
To place the equipment in the gym, refer to the full rules: https://dblball.com/en/reglements/#infolettre-form
Tips for transportation and storage
The upper part is disassembled into four pieces. It is possible to leave both sides of the goal assembled for storage.
Tips to avoid breakage
- Avoid hanging on this one.
- Avoid jumping over the goal.
- Avoid leaving it in the rain and bad weather.
Ability to remove one of the two upper parts and reduce the size of the goal to play the DBL Ball 3 against 3.
Possibility to add weights to the goal.
Extension available to turn it into a goal of handball and soccer.